- 16 x Digital inputs
- 4 x Temperature inputs
- 16 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger inputs
- 2 x Knock inputs
- 2 x LSU 4.9 Wideband lambda sensor inputs
- 2 x K Type Thermocouple inputs
- 8 x Peak and Hold injection drives
- 8 x Ignition drivers
- 18 x Auxiliary outputs*
- +5V Sensor power supply
- +8V Sensor power supply
*unused fuel and ignition drives can be used as additional Aux outputs
- 2 x CAN bus
- 1x Serial (RS232) connection
- 1x USB tuning connection
- Dimensions: 180mm(L) x 210mm(W) x 40mm(H) (without looms)
- Mass: 1060 grams
Advanced features not found on the Xtreme or Fury:
- 2 x Onboard digital wideband lambda controllers, no separate box required. Higher accuracy, simple setup and long sensor life are some of the advantages compared to a separate analog input wideband device.
- 2 x Fully programmable E-throttle controls complete with capability of gear shift throttle blip and antilag (for engines with 2 electronic throttle bodies).
- 2 x K type thermocouple EGT inputs – direct connection of EGT sensors with no extra interface box.
All Link ECUs (Engine Control Units) are 100% New Zealand designed and developed. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty so if your ECU breaks in the normal course of its designed use then we’ll repair or replace, no questions asked.